Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Friday, May 16, 2014

EVE Droid - Android OS Character Monitor App.


EVEMon is simply the best skill monitory/training planner available..on PC, but what if you are mobile or at work?  Well there are mobile apps that allow you to check you training queues, read EVEmail and a whole slew of other things.  I have an android device.  I used to run EVE Aura, but I had to reset my phone and didn't reinstall it.  Aura is a great program (not even sure if it is still supported) and I used it all the time.  I was flicking through the app store yesterday and saw an app named EVE Droid.  To be honest, the icon popped out at me so I figured I would try it out.  I was very pleased.






EVE Droid is pretty awesome.  It was created by Alexander Hansen.  I had never heard of it and like I said, I wasn't really looking for anything, it just happened.

The API entry section is really easy and it links you to the correct pages and then installs the API easily.  Visually the app is very nice.  It is neat, cleaned and and organized. The layout is very nice.  All in all, this is one of the best character monitors I have seen.  The email part is awesome and it even tells you when your account subscription ends and how many hours played.  I am at 3225 hours..  It doesn't have all the buttons that Aura has, but I never really used them anyway.  You can do fittings and there is an item database.  I doesn't have a skill planner, but I don't remember if Aura did either.  

Anyway, check it out [get it on Google Play] and as always fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment