Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Milestone!

I want to thank everyone for reading my blog.  I have surpassed 100 posts and over 15k views.  I have received great feedback and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all.  I will continue to strive for excellent, informative and entertaining content.  I would also like to thank Warcalibre for his continued work on Shadow of the Serpent Empire.  I find his fanfic very entertaining.  




Gratefully,
Chris "Vexed Nova" Nicholson


No comments:

Post a Comment