Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Industrial Skins for the Orca, Rorqual & Mackinaw

When I think of industrial equipment, the picture in my mind is of colors of black, gray and yellow (possibly bright orange).  I have grown up around heavy equipment all my life.  Perhaps it is just my natural instinct to correlate those colors with heavy construction equipment.  The Rorqual and the Orca have been shades of blue since I can remember.  I always like the skin of the Orca.  I never knew any other.  I did happen to catch the new skins on http://themittani.com/media/new-ship-models-sisi .  My heart started beating rapidly.  They are pretty awesome in my book.  Brings me back to my childhood of excavators, bulldozers and Lego Techniks.  Damn, I loved those things.

Here is the old and the new.  You can decide for yourself. 
(click to view)




Rorqual & Orca (Capital Industrial & Industrial Command Ships)





Mackinaw (Exhumer)








New Rorqual Skin






 New Orca Skin
New Mackinaw Skin






I know the pictures are dark but these skins are available on the Singularity test server should you want to check them out.  It's off to work I go.  As always, fly safe-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment