Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Industry Progress

On 2/14, I received a 25mil ISK transfer as a startup fund for manufacturing.  Since I already have a large book of blueprints, I was able to roll out some good items to sell on the market.  I wanted to show you all that manufacturing can be lucrative.

Here is w
hat I have been up to over the last week.

I will keep my activities transparent so that you can all see what is going on and where the money is flowing.  Manufacturing start up is more about turning over ISK.  I am slowing making a profit, but all that ISK is being dumped back in to manufacturing and invention.  I expect to reach about 250mil in operating capital sometime this week.

You will notice I only note revenue.  That is by design.  I want to keep our profits behind the closed door.






Just remember, high volume and high revenue don't necessarily mean high profit.

As always, fly safe-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment