Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Monday, February 10, 2014

New Frontiers

If you read my first blog, you know that I just moved into the capital construction arena.  On top of that, I bought some implant BPC's and faction ship BPC's (Hence my trips to Jita).  Hopefully the implants sell.  While I don't have a shit-ton of money held up in them, they would make me a very tidy profit.  I also made some extra capital parts which I put up on the market last night.  If all sells, I will have about a bil in revenue.  Once the Fenrir is built and sold, that will at another billion to the coffers.  

Now that I am not funding a POS, I can put all the ISK towards production.  I am having one bottleneck though.  BP copies for invention.  I am using public installations in low sec currently for my BP copying.  Not ideal, but it is a very quiet low sec island system.  I only ever see about 2-3 people in local and never on d-scan.  I don't like moving researched BPO's around anywhere (let alone low sec), but I need to do it.  

As things sell, I will get a better idea of what I should focus on.  My T2 module/drone production netted me a good boost in capital, but all those T2 BPC's have been used up and I am waiting on my copies.  

I also decided to try rig manufacturing.  I made about 30 large rigs last night (I will move them to market tonight).  I had salvage laying around (since about 2011 or 2012) and I decided it would be good to actually utilize it instead of moving it around like I have for the last few years. I did have to buy a few items, but I managed to make 30 rigs with pretty much the salvage I had on hand.  

I guess there really isn't anything I can't build right now.  Well, I should say that I haven't built or looked into building T3 items.  Maybe I will look into that next.  I do have some sleeper salvage from when I lived in a wormhole.

By the end of the first quarter this year, I hope to have built at least 2 freighters and maybe a carrier if the money is in it.  Right now, the mineral cost is too high for a carrier.  

The future does look bright, indeed.     

No comments:

Post a Comment