Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oh, PAX

I have never been to PAX.  I have read about it and I have seen G4 exclusive interviews, but I have never been.  I wasn't even planning on going this year, but a buddy of mine won tickets and he offered them to me.  I am taking the day off on Friday and finally heading to PAX East.  The only thing that is disapointing is that CCP wont have an official presense there.  Rumor has it that there might be a few people from CCP hanging out at the Oculus Rift booth.  I have been playing EVE since 2008 or 2009.  It's one of the few games that I can continue to play for extended periods.  So I welcome the opportunity to meet my space friends.  I will be honest though, over the last 3 expansions, I have scaled back my EVE time.  I also started checking out early releases, independent games as well.  I hope I will get to go to PAX again in the years to come.  If anyone is there on Friday, send me an EVE mail.  Vexed Nova or hit me up on G+.  

I will also be going to the player event in Boston on Saturday evening.  Event Info for the EVE player gathering EVE Boston Meet Up

No comments:

Post a Comment