Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

By The People

I have been working on the EVE Industrialist blog for a few months and before that, I had a PDF newsletter called, The Industrialist.  I enjoy doing these blogs, but since variety is the spice of life, I like to include others in my endeavors.  Having collaborative writing helps to keep from the content getting stale.  Successful collaborations include blogs like The Mittani (and of course others).  

With that all being said, I would like to invite those who would enjoy blogging (even once in a while) to contact me.  I will keep the blog going and you can write about what you want when you want to.  It doesn't need to be industry related.  I would be interested in anything you have to blog about, but I am lacking in wornhole experience and null sec industry knowledge.  

Warcalibre, author of the "Shadow of the Serpent Kingdom" web-story series is also a member of Manu Fortius.  He did some work on the original Industrialist newsletter.  You don't have to be in my corp, just be a writer.  I will only entertain serious submissions.  So if you are interested, please send me a sample of your ORIGINAL work.  If I like what you do, I will make you a collaborator on the EVE Industrialist project.  

As always, fly safe-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment