Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mobile Version and The RSS Client I Use

Some of you have asked for a mobile version of my blog.  I don't have any specific format for it, but some people use an RSS client called Feedly.  You can get it on the App Store and Google Play.  Also, you can access it via an internet browser [ Feedly Link ].

You can search for my blog "the EVE Industrialist" from there or from Google and I believe.

I use Feedly on my Driod, iOS and internet browser.  It is the next best thing to the old Google RSS client (rest in peace).

If you have an RSS feed client you prefer, go ahead and put it in the comments and as always, fly safe-ish.



No comments:

Post a Comment