Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Adding Game Reviews to the EVE Industrialist

I am a gamer, and as such, I play much more than just EVE Online.  I do a ton of pocket gaming as well as a swath of PC games.  I have been thinking of adding in a game review blog, but I really don't want to start another one.  While my focus remains on EVE Online-related topics, I will try out a side topic on a separate page.  Hopefully you will all check it out and give me your feedback.  My thought is that we are mainly gamers.  The EVE community is probably a large majority of mature (well, by age) individuals and working-world folks who look for a little relaxation in their day.  I am a huge sci-fi nut so maybe this section will strike a chord with all of my readers and it will be successful and maybe expose you all to some games you may not know about but find they are in your niche.


No comments:

Post a Comment