Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

EVE Boston Meet up and PAX East

This is the first year I have ever gone to PAX..  I was lucky enough to score a ticket.  A friend of mine put in for a contest that was being run by Grey Box (who is making the RTS game, Grey Goo).  He had already bought his 3-day pass, so he asked if I wanted to go.  I was only able to attend one day, but it was awesome.  I consider myself a techie-geek, but I had no idea I was on the mild side.  It was a lot of fun though.  Its unfortunate that CCP didn't have a booth and pulled out of Occulus Rift at the last minute.  There was still a bunch of other cool stuff to fill the gap.   On Saturday, I met up with a Sir Happy Pants and a bunch of other EVE players at JJ Foley's Cafe in Boston.  I met a bunch of cool people and had a lot of fun while drinking Guinness and trying to figure out the subway while drunk.  I was about an hour from home and I had to catch the 11:10 train out of South Station.  My time at AJ's was too short and I was disappointed to find out I missed some drunken singing.  Alas, there is always next time.  If you ever get a change to go to a PAX event or meet up with a bunch of EVE players, do it.  You wont regret it.  And as always, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment