Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Station Trading Update

I have supplemented my industry with a little station trading.  While it isn't necessarily an industrial task, many industrialists do some trading.  If they are selling their wares, they have to have some trading skills, so this is kind of a "filler" while waiting for production runs to finish.  It isn't combat, so you can do it while under a war dec.  If you are hauling/trading, that will not be the case.  BEWARE!!!

Below is my trading schedule for April 1st to today.  This is only my top 6 finished/completed trades.  There are many that are still active.  it might not be too impressive on paper, but this is per unit statistics, not total profit.  
Here is a little chart on a few items.  I am only showing the category and not the actual item.  I need to protect my business but I want to be as forthcoming as possible.

Item Groups shown
  • t1 Frigates
  • Propulsion Upgrades (low and mid-slot items)
  • Drone Upgrades (low, mid and high-slot items)
  • Propulsion EWAR (bubbles, disruptors, webs, scrams, etc)
(Click to Expand)

If you are keeping track, this is some insight into what sells.  This is per unit profit, I make it up on volume.  You can see here that it can be pretty profitable.  Most of these trades were bought and sold in about 2-3 days or less.  Have fun experimenting and give me a hollar and share your story and as always, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment