Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Monday, March 17, 2014

New Corp. New Industrial Program

I joined an new corp the other day.  I am going to continue my industrial program there.  This time, I put 250mil in the pot and will work off of that.  Should be pretty easy to go from there.  In my blog post, "Seed Money and the Indy Start Up", I started with 25mil and worked my way up to over 200mil cleared.  I had to start with T1 items that had a small profit margin.  After about a week of manufacturing and selling T1 items, I was able to buy datacores and do some invention.  I made a bunch of T2 modules and just kept reinvesting the ISK.  Of course, I could just start with more ISK and then take on larger projects, but it was just as much a test for myself as it was a demonstration to new players and those with eyes set on being industrialists.  The experiment went well and I learned a few things.  I wasn't able to impart my knowledge on too many people, but my plan is to become even more versed in the ways of the industrialist.  I see bright things ahead.  Stay tuned for more and as always, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment