Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Production Latency

I've been slacking on my production.  I want to sell off some items that I thought would sell quickly, but instead of lagging.  I have the ISK to start a few other production runs and some more invention.  I kind of want to see how long this item takes to sell.  Other similar items sold within a few hours.  I didn't think there would be an issue with these.  I could sell them to a buy order (and to be honest, it is real close), but I would probably lose about a couple million.  It would still be at a profit though.  I guess if they don't sell tonight, I will offload them.  It's kind of a double-edged sword to me.  I never want to sell to a buy order, but sometimes it just makes sense.  If you need to free up some capital, it might be the only option you have. 

I started with 25mil in seed money.  I have built that up (in a few weeks) to over 250mil of assets if everything is liquidated.  I have datacores, decryptors and T2 componants & RAM's that I can drop off.  It will bring me over 250mil.  I am just reinvesting the profits so that I can have the capital to take on larger jobs or more of them while I wait for the market sales to be completed.  It's just a little industry juggling act.  Sometimes the challenge makes things interesting.  

I have the patients to wait things out, so I'm fine with being methodical.  

Anyway, that's my story.
As always, fly safe-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment