CCP has made some serious changes over the last few "patches" and one of the side-effects from the industry overhaul was that third party programs like EVE Isk/Hour have had their functionality decimated. Zifrian, who publishes EVE IPH has been working hard on updating his industrial tool, but the changes were so profound that he has to put A LOT of time into the program to get it working correctly again. This is something he does in his spare time, and when you work a full time job, time is at a premium. Fear not, I have complete faith in him and you must all be patient.
I've been using a lot of graphite, paper and keystrokes to do my inventory post-Crius, which is fine, but my desk is a mess. There is an alternative that is very interesting. It is a web-based industrial tool, very similar in capabilities to EVE IPH. The webtool is called EVE COST and is maintained by Acid Kanshi. It is designed to work in the in-client browser, but also works just as well in a browser (without the autolink functionality).
You can find it here: EVE COST
I'm very impressed with this tool and I will be cutting my teeth on it over the next few weeks.
There are some really nice features.
- you can create manufacturing plans, queues and compile shopping lists for your manufacturing orders.
- you have a full swath of industrial activity tools: research/invention/manufacturing
- API functionality
- you can set up a warehouse, with your inventory
- easy cut and paste parser for rolling your inventory into EVE COST
- manage inventory costs / add and subtract inventory quickly / store prices for your on hand inventory
Here is the excerpt from the site:
What is EVE-Cost?
EVE-Cost is a third party web based tool for a game called EVE Online. EVE-Cost main focus is to help ease industry management in EVE.
Since EVE-Cost is a evolving project, there will be new features every now and then.
Some of the current features.
- Manufacturing calculator with profit calculations
- Research time calculations for blueprints
- Invention calculator with chance percent and blueprint cost calculation.
- Reprocessing and Refining cost calculators
- API fetching in industry jobs, wallet journal, wallet transactions for Character keys and industry jobs support for Corporation keys
- Warehouse feature to keep track of your items with prices and automatic warehouse update according to wallet transaction fetching from API
- Shopping cart feature for building bigger shopping lists with manufacturing calculator and Queue for managing multiple shopping lists at a time
- Time interval based wallet journal and transactions financial reports
Please post feedback to this EVE topic or send Acid Kanshi EVE-Mail in-game. In-game chat channel: EVE-Cost