In general, I get to log in for about 4-hours a day during the week. Weekends, my playtime is kind of scattered and unpredictable. When I do log in, I am pretty much either at our POS, a market hub or in the NPC station in our HQ system. I am so busy setting up production plans, copying blueprints, running invention, planning future orders, gathering raw materials, moving inventory to where the alliance or corp needs it, watching the market, and setting up contracts.
Someone in corp joked, while I was out mining, that he had found a rare Vexed alt out in an asteroid belt. To be honest, I don't get out much. There is a lot going on and I don't have a whole lot of time to do things like mission running, exploration, PVP or incursions. That is fine. I'm not complaining. Sometimes I wonder if I could do more. My daily RL is pretty busy, so I do what I can, when I can. It works.
Here are some of my activities (as generalized above)
- Take my activity plan (if I have time during the day) and start to work out the details
- Hit the POS, set up inventions, blueprint copies, move materials & blueprints into the Builder's Pack hanger.
- Send out emails to our production mail list for Corp building
- Complete jobs
- Go through alliance doctrine to create manufacturing plans
- Move manufactured goods to our low sec station
- Move manufactured goods to our market hub
- Grab building materials from the market
- Set up the component production runs (for T2 construction)
- Grab PI from my planets
- Filling Corp member requests for blueprint copies
- Setting up skill training plans
- going over our budget
- Adjusting market orders
- Setting up buy orders for minerals, composites, PI
- Researching blueprints
- Fielding questions from members
- Making contacts with other corps and alliances
- Scouring the Bulk Wholesale list for deals
- Answering PM's from corp mates, readers of the EVE Industrialist.
- Reading EVE Mails
- Work on out-of-client things such as making graphics for the forums, spreadsheets, EVE COST production queues, posting on our forums, reading EVE Online Forum posts
That's pretty much the majority of my activities. If I get some free time, I will mine, PVP or run missions. Some of these pieces fit together and you can attempt to multitask, but a lot of them require your full attention. There is always something to be done. It's pretty damn close to a part-time job (though I average about 30-35 hours a week working in or on EVE-related things. 35 hours in the US is considered full-time. Just saying.
So, if you don't see me in space, just know that I am hard at work regardless and as always, fly safe-ish.