Manu Fortius Wants You!

Looking for a corporation to join that accentuates your play-style? At Manu Fortius, we have assembled a group of the best capsuleers to fly with. We take pride in fostering an atmosphere of like-minded people with common goals and a place where you can help the corp for the greater good and also allowing the freedom to choose your own path. Check us out!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Refreshed and Ready

I guess I am feeling a bit of pride in myself as an Eve Online Industrialist, but also a sense of failure.  Let me explain.  

I'll start with the negative thoughts now so that we might end on a chipper note.  CCP has failed me (and probably a large majority of others would agree) with the failures of Odyssey and Rubicon to really offer stunning new content or even fix the really broken mechanics that we have suffered over the years.  I am thinking about corp management / POS management mechanics specificly.  That's for another blog.  I really feel let down by the last two expansions, actually so much so, that I stopped playing Eve for about 3 - 4 months.  I had been on a pretty long stretch of constant activity (other than when I tore my bicep in Feb '13).  I let my corp dwindle and die.  Lost some very active players and basically just messed around with skill queues.  

I recently just started getting back into Eve again but not ready to roll  up my sleeves for complete immersion yet.  Things that helped get my interest back up were the long break, the huge battle in Null recently and the lack of better games to play.  I did get Battlefield 4, which I love.  I also have a Youtube channel where I review games (you can find it here: http://bit.ly/1kkqQzq) I also have a twitter account ( @SCIFIGAMER ).  I had also started a newsletter called "The Industrialist" which was well received.  Unfortunately, while I suffered from "Eve Burn-out", The Industrialist fell by the wayside.  I could bring it back at any time, but it is very time-consuming for me.  Anyway, I digress.  I'm not going all doom and gloom and I don't want to turn this into a TL;DR blog. 

So on with the new.  I officially just entered the capital hull manufacturing industry. I have been manufacturing T2 modules for quite a while now, but I wanted to do something more grandiose and impressive, even if it is only a freighter hull.  I am gaining knowledge and I might look for employment working for a large alliance or coalition in the future.  With all the capital losses recently, I would imagine capital construction is a hot commodity.  It sounds interesting to me, because I have never done it.

Anyway, 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to get out a regular blog and I hope that you will enjoy my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment